Design Graduate Program-Application Information
DESIGN GRADUATE PROGRAM: APPLICATION INFORMATION
Note: All materials must be received by the program's January 15th deadline or your application will be considered incomplete.
Apply Online -- link to application site.
- Application includes:
- Personal Statement of Academic Goals (1-2 pages)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Writing Samples (for PhD applicants only)
- Application Fee
Design Graduate Program Application Checklist
The requirements listed above, plus the following:
- Portfolio of creative work consisting of 15-20 examples, for applicants to Graphic Design, Interior Design, and Product Development. Submit as .pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org - or - include link to portfolio in your application.
- GRE -- Graduate Record Examination scores, sent to the University of Minnesota Graduate School. Code: 6874. Test must be taken no later than mid-December to ensure scores are posted by the January 15th deadline.
- For non-native speakers of English only: TOEFL -- Test of English as a Foreign Language scores, sent to the University of Minnesota Graduate School.
.pdf file of Design Graduate Program Application Checklist
Questions? Contact us! email@example.com
Back to Design Graduate Program landing page.